Personal information protection policy / About the use of this website
Handling of personal information
Fukuoka Tower Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and in order to ensure its thoroughness in compliance with the Code and other laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, we adhere to the policy set out below and we will endeavor to protect personal information.
- 1. Acquisition of personal information
- Fukuoka Tower may collect the personal information of customers who visit this website to the extent necessary for the smooth operation of services (inquiries, events implementation and questionnaires etc.) provided on this website.
- 2. Use of personal information
- We will use personal information appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use and will not disclose it to third parties without the consent of the customer, etc., except where permitted by law.
- 3. Management of personal information
- The acquired personal information will be securely stored according to strict guidelines and will be properly protected against leakage of personal information.
- 4.Provision of personal information to third parties
- The personal information entrusted to us will not be disclosed or provided to third parties other than our business partners (data processing services and delivery companies, etc.) without customer's consent. However, this does not apply when disclosure is requested by a public institution such as a court or the police according to the law. We will be careful to keep confidentiality and not to use data improperly when disclosing or providing to business partners.
- 5. Disclosure, correction, deletion etc. of personal information
- If you wish to inquire about, correct, delete etc. your personal information, we will respond promptly to a reasonable extent. At this time, if we cannot confirm your identity, we will not respond to these requests.
- 6. Compliance with laws and regulations
- In addition to complying with laws and other regulations applicable to personal information, we will establish a management system to achieve the above objectives and strive for continuous improvement.
- 7. Changes to this policy
- We may revise this policy in whole or in part. The revised policy will take effect from the time it is published on this website, unless otherwise stated by our company.
- 8. Inquiries regarding personal information
- 〒814-0001 2-3-26 Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka
- Fukuoka Tower Co., Ltd.
- >> Inquiry form
About the use of this website
- 1. Disclaimer
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on this website, we do not take any responsibility for any actions that users may take in regard to the information on this website. Please refer to the information posted on this website at your own risk. Please note that this website may be suspended or stopped or all or part of the contents may be changed without prior notice due to server maintenance or other disruptions. Our company is not liable for any damages caused by the use of various information obtained from this website and other websites linked to this site.
- 2. Governing Law
- This website is managed by Fukuoka Tower Co., Ltd. Although the website can be accessed from countries around the world, all with differing laws, by accessing this website, both customers and Fukuoka Tower Co., Ltd. agree that use of this website is bounded by the laws of Japan and the regulations of Fukuoka City, regardless of the differences in applicable legal principles.